Wednesday 20 January 2010

Final Contents Page

This is my final contents page. I have made some rather large changes to my product.
Firstly, I decided not to go with having loads of small images around the text, but having one large one instead. I really like the contents pagee because I couldnt make up my mind about having one of my mock ups or this one. So I decided to put them both together. I used the same image i used on the previous mock up and put it onto this one. I used the same effect by layering the images over eachother and making them darker the further away they are from the text.
Secondly, I decided that the image underneath the text looked too plain, so I put a small boder around it to make it stand out and bold. These are the only changes I made to my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment