Thursday 11 February 2010

Improvements after Evaluation





These are some improvements I have done on my products since reading my evaluation and the feedback. The main thing I have changed on the front cover is the font. I have changed it completely and gone for a different idea. From my research, i have found that some magazines use a font that looks like it has been writen on a typewriter so I decided to choose a font that had a similar effect. I also changed the amount of text on the front cover. The only thing I changed on my contents page was the font. However, I changed quite a bit on my double page spread. I have taken away the black line I put down the middle and extended the title so both pages link together. As well as changing the font I also moved the album cover across.

No comments:

Post a Comment